Monday, January 25, 2010

Catching Up







December was an incredibly stressful time for me this year. My husband got sick and was hospitalized for a couple of weeks around the holidays. Getting my Tethered Threads blocks in the mail throughout that time was so uplifting and comforting. I love them all. They're just the look I was going for, and I can't wait to put them together into a quilt.

Things are much better now, but since I was so intent on enjoying the blocks I neglected to note which ones I had received so that I could properly thank each of you. I have figured out 6 people who have sent me blocks but I have 14 blocks, so I apparently have left someone out. I think I received blocks from Heather, Karissa, Jessica, Megan, Beth, and Marty. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

I just finished Heather's blocks today, and I plan to dig up some more of my fabrics to send to Wendy tomorrow (Welcome, Wendy).

This is such fun. Getting to play with beautiful fabrics - what could be better?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blocks with us, Kathy. My thoughts are with you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete