Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Catching up

(reposted from my blog)

May blocks
Time is still flying by, and I'm so behind in posting! Ack! Here's a quick catch-all of the blocks I've made for my Tethered Threads block party. The blocks above were made in May for Jessica, who requested blocks following tutorials from Modify Tradition. She's making a modern sampler quilt--so cool! I really love this idea, and am still so in love with those Nicey Jane fabrics!

Blocks for Wendy
The blocks above were made in April for Wendy, who requested some Ticker Tape–style blocks. I really love the look of these, but they were SO time-consuming to make. Glad I only had to make two!

Rebecca blocks
And last but not least, I received all 24 of my March blocks! These above are from Rebecca and came all the way from New Zealand!

Kathy blocks
And these are from Kathy. Love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment