Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July with Beth

Hello ladies! I sent all the fabric today, so Rebecca, you might get it by Christmas! (Not really, I hope!) I wish I was more on top of it, but honestly, June 30th is pretty darn good for me :) I have been busy completely something that I really wanted to get done this year...a quilt for my 5 year old son. I gave it to him on his birthday, last Sunday...


He really seemed to like it. I loved making it.
Okay, so my squares....I put some info into the note I enclosed, but I wanted to put links here to pictures....
http://www.dsquilts.com/quilts.asp?PageID=1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27953607@N05/3859895296/
Just for some inspiration! I love Film in the Fridge and how she puts together so many of her quilts. I may have sent you five times what you need in terms of fabric, but I don't want you to run out. Also, I would love to have your scraps back so I can put together the remaining eight that I think I will do.

Thanks again!
I can't wait to see what everyone will create.
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment